View RequestRequest a quote for this item and we'll contact you as soon as possible to discuss options, finishes, and pricing.
HOW IT WORKS
BioCloud is a wall-mounted unit that combines a proprietary SARS-CoV-2 detection chamber with an advanced, continuous air sampling process.
The air sampling system draws air in and optimizes the air for analysis. The sample flows through the detection chamber which uses both a viral collider and a chemical process to trap virus particles and identifies the SARS-CoV-2 virus with a laser sensor.
When a virus of concern is detected, BioCloud has the ability to communicate through local intranet, Wifi, Bluetooth, the front screen, and Cloud based platforms to allow silent alarms to be issued to key personnel.
Each BioCloud is a self-contained analyzer that requires no additional laboratory tests or movement of samples. The propriety detection chamber and cartridges can be safely replaced as needed, or after detection event.
- Provides continuous reassurance of a pathogen-free space
- Flexibility to be connected to an existing HVAC system or as a standalone device
- Easy installation to a wall or a stand
- Capabilities for bluetooth connectivity for notifications
- Options for a silent alert with an optional visual and audible alarm
- Notifications can be integrated into existing software platforms or pushed to cloud-based platforms
- Certified by ESAFE to CSA standard SPE-1000
Kontrol BioCloud Inc. is a Kontrol Technologies Company, which is a Canadian public company and is a leader in smart buildings and cities through IoT, Cloud and SaaS technology. Kontrol provides a combination of software, hardware, and service solutions to its customers to improve energy management, air quality and continuous emission monitoring.
Additional information about Kontrol Technologies Corp. can be found at www.kontrolcorp.com.
For more details about the Kontrol BioCloud, please visit steelcase.com.